Factory built housing offers quality and affordability.
If you’re looking to get the most out of your “housing dollar,” you need to consider a manufactured home at Ideal. While the average price of a conventional house in our area is over $250,000, you can own a manufactured home home in our community for less than $90,000!
A manufactured home is constructed entirely in a controlled factory environment, built to the federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (better known as the HUD Code). Starting in 1976, the HUD Code established a stringent series of construction and safety standards that ensure that today’s manufactured homes are superior to “mobile homes,” the term used for factory-built homes produced prior to the introduction of the HUD Code. Today’s manufactured homes are indistinguishable from conventional housing.
There are major benefits to having your home built in a factory:
- All aspects of the construction process are quality controlled.
- The weather doesn’t interfere with construction, cause costly delays and warp or damage building materials.
- All technicians, craftsmen and assemblers are on the same team and professionally supervised.
- Inventory is better controlled and materials are protected from theft and weather-related damage.
- All construction materials, as well as interior features and appliances, are purchased in volume for additional savings.
- All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several, inspectors.